Our company was founded in 1955 under the name "Customcraft Fixtures". At that time we primarily served customers located in the southwestern US. We still have a number of loyal customers who've been with us since the early days. In 1997 we set out on a mission to broaden our customer base throughout the US. We changed our name to Pan American Fixtures to avoid confusion with the many woodworking companies operating under the name Customcraft. A lot of things have changed since 1955 but one thing remains the same.. a company dedicated to quality products and excellent service.
In 2010, Pan American Fixtures was acquired by OGB Architectural Millwork. OGB specializes in fine architectural millwork. Our
association with OGB will complement the
store fixture business and expand our range and capacity. Pan American will continue to provide excellent quality store fixtures at competitive
prices, with the same great service through the whole process.
Note: OGB has acquired the brand name, intellectual property and copyrights only, not the corporation.